Fo us at TK Logistik, quality work is a given, and not something that we skimp on.
We dedicate ourselves to continuously meet the high standards that we have set for ourselves and we aim to further improve our operations – both in the long term and in our daily work.
Should something unforeseeable incur we will immediately be in contact, which creates an atmosphere of safety and ensures that our clients are “one step ahead” in their own operations.
Currently, transports are responsible for 25% of the global carbon dioxide emissions. Other key areas in which the transportation industry impacts its surroundings are in terms of noise pollution, local emissions of waste products and, similar to all other industries, in terms of recycling and decreased energy use.
Transports negatively effects the environment.
By organizing transports and delivering our client’s goods and merchandise with as few re-loads as possible TK Logistik decreases its environmental impact. Therefore, TK Logistik chooses its delivery partners with great care, and the majority of those already have an environment certificate. In addition, we continuously conduct internal improvements in order to decrease the impact on our environment:
- vehicles are only driven using diesel of environmental class Mk 1
- We conduct regular rewiews of our delivery partners in order to ensure that they meet our standards with regard to both the quality of work and its environmental impact.
- retreaded tires on the carriers may not contain HA-oils
- through co-operation with a multitude of partners, we maximize the capacity of each vehicle, which translates into a lowering of total miles driven
- we are committed to waste sorting of paper, glass, metals, light bulbs, strip light bulbs, plastic, carton and burnable waste
- we refrain from using plastic utensils, glasses and similar
- we continuously engage in educational seminars and similar to remain up-to-date on environmentally friendly practices
We work in accordance with NSAB 2000 and the CMR convention.
The meaning of these can be found under “Tools”.
In order to download any of these tools, right click at the relevant tool and choose “Save as”..